Turbo C++ Filehippo Latest Version Download for windows 7/8/10/11
Turbo C++ Filehippo Download
Many of us know Turbo C++ as a simple programming language created by Borland that was used in the early 1990s for creating computer programs.
But there was much more to Turbo C++ than just a programming language. Turbo C++ was also a great IDE, an editor and a compiler.
With the help of this IDE, programmers could develop, compile and debug their programs without any hassle.
So why don’t we use this powerful IDE today? It’s because the IDE has been abandoned for a long time and its development team hasn’t been paid for a while.
We’ve all heard about the death of Windows and how Microsoft is trying to move forward. This also means that the old IDE isn’t going anywhere soon.
But there is another way: you can download Turbo C++ today and run it on your computer.
How to use Turbo C++
1. Install the software and run it.
2. Build the program.
3. Compile the program.
4. Run the program.
5. Learn from the errors.
6. Use an editor that makes sense to you.
7. Learn to debug.
8. When you're done, do a full-system build.
9. If you get stuck, use the online resources.
10. When you are done, post your code on the forums and ask for help.
Features of Turbo C++
- C++ is compiled into machine code.
- C++ has multiple compilation units.
- C++ uses curly braces.
- C++ uses class hierarchies.
- C++ uses virtual functions.
- C++ uses the new operator.
- C++ supports templates.
- C++ supports multi-threading.
- C++ supports OOP.
- C++ supports exceptions.
- Turbo C++ is free.
- It compiles your programs faster than C++.
- It comes with Windows.
- You can get a free license with your Microsoft Windows 98/Me/2000/XP retail copy.
- It doesn't support Unicode.
- You don't have to learn object-oriented programming.
- It's a better choice for beginners.
How to install Turbo C++
- Download the Windows installer.
- Install it.
- Click on the icon to start the installation process.
- Click on Run.
- Accept the EULA and agree to the terms.
- Accept the license agreement and the end-user license agreement.
- Finish the installation.
- Click on the Start menu and search for the program.
- Select the program's icon.
- Click on the Run button to open the program.
- Click on the "Install" button to install the program.
- Click on the "Finish" button to finish the installation.
System Requirement for turbo c++
A 64-bit processor
2 GB RAM (minimum)
A DirectX 9 compatible video card with at least 128 MB of video memory
A mouse and keyboard
A monitor that can display 1024 x 768 pixels at a resolution of 72 dpi or higher
A sound card that is able to play back sounds in stereo (stereo output not required)
A computer capable of running Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 3, Safari 3, Opera 11, or Google Chrome
Technical Setup Details For Turbo C++
This article is about download turbo C++ for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 both 32 and 64 bit.
Download Turbo C++ for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 [32/64 bit]